Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Since Monday

What have I been doing? Well, I'm actually not really sure. Maybe if I think really hard....

Tuesday: Oh yes! I actually did everything on my to do list plus some Photoshop experimenting and much Harry Potter reading. The supper meal plan changed, naturally. But for a good reason! We helped our friend Katie move and she offered to buy us pizza for supper. Can't beat that! Plus, Jesse did most of the heaving lifting! ;) It's great for me to have a menu plan worked out but I don't usually go by it. The reason that it is nice is because I have the ideas of meals already written down and I don't have to think of something at 5:00 every day. I usually just end up switching meals around during the week, so we still eat what I had planned for the week. Or we will have more leftovers than I thought and eat those up before they go bad (or just send them for Jesse to have for lunch since I'm not a leftover person).

Wednesday: Okay, I'll admit it, I slacked today....I didn't make our bed. No biggie, though! I got trained on the little job I will be doing for the next couple of days: super cleaning apartments that people are moving out of. Jesse found this job for me through the lady that cleans his office. She is super nice and it will be nice to bring in a few extra dollars. Since Saturday is the big day, Jesse is even going to do it! I'm going to have to train him, so let's hope I learn everything! ;) We did two apartments for my training yesterday and it is kind of neat to get to check out apartments I haven't been in.

Today I hear we will be cleaning some in Somerset so I'm very excited to see those places as they are new and nice. She will be calling me soon to tell me where to meet her so I must get ready. I'm not putting any other tasks on my to do list for when I get home. I won't have much time. We are going to a concert tonight that is on a bridge in downtown Des Moines! I've very excited. Barenaked Ladies here I come! A great plus (and the reason that urged us to buy the tickets) our friend's band, Bright*Giant is opening for them! We are sure to have a good time! Here's hoping the Iowa weather will be nice for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment