I naturally found this idea on Pinterest. And it's pretty simple, and fairly inexpensive.
Actually, the most difficult thing for me, was choosing the design I wanted our coasters to be from all of these options
Jesse said he liked the green the best and it was the first paper I picked out, so that's what I went with. Started out by cutting squares to fit the tiles (bathroom tiles on clearance at Lowe's for 35 cents).
Next up was using a few layers of Mod Podge to get the paper good and stuck on the tile.
I was in quite a rush with my last steps and bypassed picture taking. I cut out felt squares and hot glued to the bottom so the tiles had a soft padding when skooching across the tabletops. Then, I sprayed them with a clear coat sealer.
Final step: Enjoy the awesome-ness.
Check out our new pet, Ollie the Owl. He's bringin' in the wisdom to the living room.