Pages

Monday, November 01, 2010

Doggy Warmth

It's getting cold outside. This translates to it being extra difficult to get out from underneath those oh so warm covers in the morning. It just feels so great to be all bundled up under a big pile of comfy blankets, which reminds me that I need to add more to our bed!

A plus to having a lovable dog that constantly wants to be right beside you, if not on top of you, is that she does a great job of warming me up. She is like my own personal heater. Penny has kind of taken over the roll from Jesse. I think Jesse is happy that I'm not constantly shoving my ice cold feet under his butt. Now I strategically place Penny in the optimal spot and user her doggy warmth. I've even been catching Jesse using her to warm up his hands lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment