We were very fortunate to almost completely furnish our first house with hand me downs from our family.
- Living Room
- Couch, loveseat, chair, and ottoman from Jesse's parents
- Grandmother clock that was Jesse's grandparent's
- Our renewed coffee table
- New end tables and lamps are the only items we have purchased so far! Oh and the TV, of course
- Bookcase from Jesse's parents - which they actually purchased at my grandparent's estate sale, all in the family right there!
- Table and chairs from my sister
- Master Bedroom
- Entire bedroom set from was Jesse's grandparents.
We are so thankful that our family took our hints to upgrade their gently used furniture and graciously hand it down to us. Everyone benefits! :)
Don't forget about the other new post below on our Chalkboard Refrigerator!