Pages

Thursday, November 08, 2012

4 Weeks to a More Organized Home - Day 4

:: Get dressed in something that makes you feel great.
      I had extra motivation to get dressed today. I had plans to go out to eat lunch with a co-worker! I wore jeans, brown long sleeve shirt, and long grey sweater-vest.

:: Make a list of 5-7 items to accomplish today
       - Day 4 assignment (somewhat completed)
       - Touch up bathroom paint (put off to another day)
       - Craft to-do list over week of Thanksgiving (in progress)
       - Daily cleaning list - Thursday is clean up other bathrooms(put off to another day)

:: Set the timer for 15 minutes and do a quick clean of your most used bathroom
       I did this yesterday with the master bathroom so took an opportunity to slack off. Of course the slacking off was much easier to give in to considering I worked much later than usual.

:: Set the time for 10 minutes and do a quick clean under your beds and furniture
       I got off pretty easy here too. Under our beds are just a couple tubs of seasonal clothes. On Sunday I vacuumed the house and even just so happened to move the furniture and vacuum underneath.

Okay, so today ended up being quite the slacker day for me, but I can always pick it up tomorrow. I'm also planning quite a weekend.  Saturday is suppose to be quite warm, so we'll be catching up on mowing, and I'll spend some time out in the garage on a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment