Day 5 Assignment from Money Saving Mom
:: Get Dressed in something that make you feel great
Today I chose a dressier green t-shirt that I rarely wear and to make it a fun day, I added my mustard yellow leg warmers! :)
:: Make a list of 5-7 specific things to accomplish today based on your week's goal list.
- Day 5 Assignment (completed)
- Touch ups of the paint in the bathroom (completed - after being on the list for 3 days in a row!)
- My weekly cleaning list, Friday is sweeping all the hard floors (completed)
- Add to my craft to-do on my week off list (in progress)
- Start listing out cleaning and to do items to be prepared for hosting Thanksgiving (in progress)
:: Set timer for 10 minutes and remove couch cushions to clean out any crumbs or miscellaneous items in there.
Well, none of the cushions for our furniture come come out. So, I took a rag and wiped out the creases. Not much in there....which is good news!
:: Set the timer for at least 15 minutes and do something you really enjoy and that relaxes you.
No timer is being set here! :) After supper, the rest of our evening is consisting of doing things that I really enjoy: hanging out with Jesse and Penny while making lists (how convenient it was part of my list of things to do today!), browsing my favorite blogs, searching through Pinterest, listening to the ISU Cyclones basketball game on the radio, and maybe even followed up with some reading!
et the timer for at least 15 minutes and do something you really enjoy and that relaxes and rejuvenates you.