Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

More Organized Home - Day 6

Day 6 Assignment from Money Saving Mom

:: Get dressed in something that makes you feel great
       I went into the office for work today, and it was a cold one. I chose jeans, brown sweater, cream scarf and red shoes to wear.

:: Make a list of weekly goals to accomplish
       - Keep up with the 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home series
       - Finish my dresser to TV stand project
       - Have Jesse help me rearrange the basement
       - Watch a friend's band play on Thursday night
       - Go home to see family over the weekend

:: Set timer for 10 minutes and quickly to a pick up through your home

:: Set timer for 10 minutes and clean out the inside of our vehicle

       I did not end up doing either of these tasks. My TV stand project took up more time than I anticipated and then I decided to do a little bit of work the rest of the night (yup, right up until bedtime) so I don't feel like I have to check in while I'm on vacation next week.  Hoping I make the time to go through the assignment on Day 7!

1 comment:

  1. We're going on vacation next week too. Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete