Day 6 Assignment from Money Saving Mom
:: Get dressed in something that makes you feel great
I went into the office for work today, and it was a cold one. I chose jeans, brown sweater, cream scarf and red shoes to wear.
:: Make a list of weekly goals to accomplish
- Keep up with the 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home series
- Finish my dresser to TV stand project
- Have Jesse help me rearrange the basement
- Watch a friend's band play on Thursday night
- Go home to see family over the weekend
:: Set timer for 10 minutes and quickly to a pick up through your home
:: Set timer for 10 minutes and clean out the inside of our vehicle
I did not end up doing either of these tasks. My TV stand project took up more time than I anticipated and then I decided to do a little bit of work the rest of the night (yup, right up until bedtime) so I don't feel like I have to check in while I'm on vacation next week. Hoping I make the time to go through the assignment on Day 7!