Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

More Organized Home - Days 11 & 12

Day 11 Assignment from Money Saving Mom

:: Get dressed in something that makes you feel great.
       I went into the office today so it was kind of required to get dressed for the day. A simple white sweater and jeans worked!

:: Make a list of 5-10 goals for this week
       - Keep up with this more organized home series
       - Stay on top of the dishes --make sure the sink has no dirty dishes in it before going to bed
       - Write at least one post other than this series
       - Start crocheting a scarf
       - Visit with a friend

:: Set the timer for 15 minutes and quickly pick up your house
       This was something that I did on over the weekend after having visitors for Thanksgiving.

:: Clean out your silverware drawer
       This was pretty simple! I had just taken everything out to use for the holiday so there wasn't much left to clean out. I got off pretty luck for this day!


Day 12 Assignment from Money Saving Mom

:: Get dressed in something that makes you feel great.
       I know, excuses-excuses...but I was feeling extra tired this morning so I changed into sweatpants to stay comfy while working. I know the thought probably is if you get dressed and ready for the day you will feel refreshed and ready for the day. Guess I sent in the opposite direction.

:: Make a list of 5-7 specific tasks to work towards today to help accomplish your goals for the week.
       - clean up the dishes and empty the dishwasher - COMPLETE
       - follow the more organized home series - COMPLETE
       - work on the scarf while relaxing with Jesse and watching The Voice - will be complete later tonight!
       I kind of skimped out today, but don't worry I'm fully planning on sitting in front of the TV all night, which means I'll make a lot of progress on the scarf! :)

:: Set the timer for 15 minutes and vacuum the main living areas of your home.
       Skipped this today since I vacuumed multiple times over the weekend before and after bringing in the Christmas tree!

:: Clean your microwave, stove top, and/or oven.
       Again, I got away pretty easy here. I just opted for the microwave and stove top. I got off pretty easy since I scrubbed the microwave in preparation for Thanksgiving (but it was good to wipe it out again after all the turkey day leftovers we've been warming up!) and my lovely sister-in-law scrubbed up our stove top while she was here on Thanksgiving.

Here's to hope the rest of the week feels just as easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment