Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Addicted to: Lists


Oh my gosh am I addicted to lists! Yesterday alone I made 5 of them (it was a slow day at work, okay?)!!

I make lists for everything that I can think of. For instance here is, you guessed it, a list of my most recent list making activities. Wow, a list of lists and I'm getting excited!


  • Menu plan for the week
  • Grocery list
  • Recipes from the two cookbooks I own that I want to try
  • Recipes that I haven't found yet that I want to try
  • Crafting ideas
  • Decorating wants/ideas for our new abode
  • A plan of what to needs to get done after work and for the weekend
  • Blog ideas
Seriously, those are just the lists that I've made since Sunday! I may have a problem...

What I've found is that I always tend to write the lists out by hand. I'm not sure why, but it just feels like I'm accomplishing something by writing out the list. I know that if I would type it up it would be perfectly legible and I could even use the cool strikethrough feature! But there is just something more satisfying about writing them out.

Then I also love crossing or checking them off the list, when it is a list of to do's.

So, tell me. Am I crazy? Do you love making lists as much as I do, or am I simply a nerd? What kind of lists do you make? Maybe you could give me some ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment