Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Start of Week 2

Well, it's a good thing I was extra motivated last Sunday. Because not only have you not seen any updates here, but there haven't been any updates to report. That's right. I went through the whole week ignoring my most recent challenge. Part of me wonders if it was because I mentally already knew I had made my 'quota' for the week. We'll find out how this week goes I guess.

Today I decided to go through our junk drawer, which I'm sure is something that should probably be looked at once a month.

Here is the before. It doesn't look to horrible, but that's because a big notebook is covering nearly all the contents. The drawer was pretty full.

I emptied it all out on the counter.

Then made three piles. From Left to Right: Trash, relocate to another part of the house, put back in the drawer as neatly as possible.

And here is the end result. Now, no it's not too organized, but with the hodge podge of items in this drawer, I'm not sure there is a way we can make it organized. Considering we probably grab a phone charger once a day or so, no use in wrapping them up all neat and tidy, right?

Plus, here's the question of the day; should a junk drawer be expected to be nice and organized?

No comments:

Post a Comment