Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

1.11.16
Today marks the first full week as a stay at home mom. I'm nervous and excited for this new chapter all at the same time. Of course ideas and lists of things to accomplish are floating around in my head along with the questions of how to do everything and most importantly help our little bug to grow and learn.
The morning has started off as I expected. I was able to get some tidying done between nurturing Bug as he is extra sensitive right now with 4 teeth making their way out. While he has napped I'm working through ideas of a rough schedule we can try to stick to. Pretty much the same as I've sketched out before...I'm great at writing out lists and planning things out, but once I sit down, it's much more difficult to get up and begin. Hence me documenting this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment